We have used Later.com for the last three years and loved just about everything about it!
Later has been absolutely amazing for our business. We have used the free version as well as a paid plan. As far as social media management sites go later.com really is user friendly and extremely useful.
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
The things we love:
- It’s super easy to upload the photos
- You can save your hashtags and add them to your posts easily
- There’s an app that you can use to schedule your posts (this may seem like an obvious but we tested another social media management site that did not have one)
- When you upload the photos you can add labels as categories to easily find the photos again later! (Perfect for labeling things by season)
- There’s a note option for each photo uploaded
- You can post to multiple social media platforms at once
- Hashtag suggestions (with paid version)
- Insights on when to post (with paid version)
- Analytics on how your posts performed
- They offer stock photos now
- You can add photos/videos from google drive & DropBox
The things we feel could be improved
- The notes on the photos no longer pops up as the caption
- The labels cant be edited (say you put it as a business name that rebrands theres no way to change it to their new name)
- You can only post simultaneously to multiple social media platforms from a desktop not the app
You must log in to post a comment.